UltraCare Patient Services:
Providing Treatment Access Support
UltraCare is here to assist you in getting access to your treatment. Learn more about how we can help you or call our UltraCare Guides at 1-888-756-8657 for more information.
- UltraCare can help you understand your insurance coverage. After you enroll, you will be assigned an UltraCare Guide who will:
- Conduct a full “benefits investigation” to determine coverage for access to treatment
- Determine if prior authorization is required
- Determine the status of an appeal denial
- Conduct an alternate coverage search
Financial Assistance Programs
- No matter what type of insurance you have, UltraCare can help determine your eligibility for our financial assistance programs.
- If you have commercial insurance, our Copay Assistance program may be able to provide financial assistance that covers for your out-of-pocket costs for your Ultragenyx medicine and the cost of administration. Patients must meet the Ultragenyx criteria.
- If you have government or commercial insurance, 501(c)(3) Foundations Donations may be able to provide financial assistance that covers incidental medical expenses (IMEs) related your disease. Interested patients will work with the 501(c)(3) foundations directly to secure their funds.
Patient Assistance Programs
Whether you are just starting or are continuing your therapy, UltraCare can help navigate your access to treatment. Our Patient Assistance programs offers a wide array of assistance that will cater to your specific situation depending on the treatment cycle. Please contact our UltraCare Guides at 1-888-756-8657 to learn more about the Patient Assistance programs.
Patient Support Program
UltraCare offers access to resources that are critical to the patient’s treatment lifecycle. These resources will include but are not limited to mentorship, billing and coding guides which are available to both you and your caregiver (such as a significant other, spouse, parent, or guardian). Availability will depend on your geographical region. Please contact our UltraCare Guides at 1-888-756-8657 to inquire about the Patient Support program availability in your area.